Whether the task be large or small, do it well or not at all.
Can I post a sign like that on the doors to my house? :)
Oh, Ivy!!! What a great idea! :) I'm all for it!
If only the inside of my house was clean!
Elise would be proud...we cleaned all day in our basement and it looks so much better! :)
Maybe I can hire her out to make signs like that for my house. Do you think it'll work.
Haha, Elise is pretty cute and clever. And clean apparently.
Post a Comment
6 rays of sunshine:
Can I post a sign like that on the doors to my house? :)
Oh, Ivy!!! What a great idea! :) I'm all for it!
If only the inside of my house was clean!
Elise would be proud...we cleaned all day in our basement and it looks so much better! :)
Maybe I can hire her out to make signs like that for my house. Do you think it'll work.
Haha, Elise is pretty cute and clever. And clean apparently.
Post a Comment