8 Favorite TV shows:
1. The Closer
2. NCIS
3. 24
4. House
5. Bones
6. Good Morning America
7. Cold Case
8. Dancing with the Stars
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Help the kids decorate the house to welcome Cory back home from a business trip. We strung yellow crepe paper all over the entire living room to make what the kids called "laser blades."
2. Went to get McDonalds and Applebees take out for dinner. (I was tired of cooking. :))
3. Went for a walk in our neighborhood with the kids.
4. Cleaned the house
5. Snuggled with my baby who is rapidly leaving the newborn phase behind and becoming an infant.
6. Ate chocolate candy left over from Halloween.
7. Loaded up my four sleeping children into the van to go pick up Cory from the airport at 11:30.
8. Wore mismatched socks all day because I couldn't find a match to save my life.
8 Things I look forward to
1. Christmas!
2. The weekend
3. My next meal. ( I LOVE food!!!!)
4. Snuggling with Cory at nighttime.
5. The Twilight movie
6. Kissing my kids wonderfully soft, sometimes chubby cheeks
7. Date night!!!
8. My next trip to Target. :)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Applebees
2. The Village Tavern
3. This Chinese restaurant we always eat at, but I have no idea what the name is.
4. Sonic
5. My Kitchen (my cousin, Lisa, wrote this but its true. I enjoy cooking and eating what I cook. :))
6. My Grandma's kitchen (There's no place in the world like it.)
7. Tripps
8. Goobers
8 Things on my Wishlist:
1. A porch swing
2. Pay off all our bills
3. Finish my college degree (or at least go back to school for something I am interested in pursuing...)
4. Money to fix our house (its not terrible, but its older and could use some tlc to make it nicer--new bathrooms, "fancy" up the downstairs, new windows, curtains...)
5. A big family vacation, somewhere out of the ordinary. (I love our smaller ones and the good family time, but I'd like to do something spectacular one time.)
6. A romantic get-away with my honey. :)
7. A lilac bush.
8. A big snow this winter.
8 People to Tag:
1. Amanda B.
2. Susan R.
3. Bonnie B.
4. Kathryn H.
5. Kory W.
6. Lynetta Y.
7. Melissa W.
8. Everyone else who reads my blog and I can't fit into number 8...

1 rays of sunshine:
Hey Mom! You know how i love to watch shows with you. I think they are very cool. Thanks for helping us.
Love,
Elise
Post a Comment