Elise came home from school with this note from a girl in her class. Apparently she did bunny ears on Elise, Elise told the teacher & Loren had to write this apology to her. :) She told me that several people in her class told her she shouldn't have told on Loren because it made Loren cry. But Elise said, "I just had to do it. I mean, what else could I do? If I hadn't have told the teacher I would have been sad all day. So I just had to do it. Bunny ears makes me really sad. She should learn not to do bunny ears." I just love it!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

2 rays of sunshine:
Back in the day you would have had to write this one hundred times. That little girl should consider herself very lucky.
Hopefully, she learned her lesson and will think twice before giving the bunny ears! :)
Post a Comment