There's been the threat of winter weather several times, but we haven't seen much of it until yesterday. Even then, it was far from a blizzard, but still pretty awesome for those of us who love snow. We went out last night in the back yard so we could fully enjoy the winter weather, since I don't know how much more we will get.Here is Elise enjoying the snowflakes.
Here are Ian & Merry Grace on the back porch. They ate snow like it was going out of style.
Here you can see the actual flakes coming down. This is proof that it actually snowed. :)
The kids even rode their riding toys down the driveway. They enjoyed every minute we were out in the weather. It's the simple things....
Merry Grace being her cute, sassy self. She tagged right along with the big kids. I wish we could have gotten a little more, but I'm not complaining. I loved what we did get.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

2 rays of sunshine:
I have 4 snow bunnies at my house. And if they call for snow, the bunnies want snow.
We got snow on Thursday, but only a few flurries over the weekend. I can certainly identify with the snow bunnies!
Post a Comment