These first five pictures are the photographs we used to put on the walls. Four went in our living room, one in the bathroom. I love looking at them. My kids are just too cute!Here are the pictures we hung on the wall in our living room.
We also finally found a spot for our clock
Here are a few pictures we hung in the bathroom.
We put up these lights a few months back, but added the mirror this past weekend.
And one more from the bath. It's amazing what a difference the pictures make. Everything just feels so much homier. :) They were all small changes, but made a world of difference.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

5 rays of sunshine:
It looks very nice! We still haven't done much with our walls yet. Way to go!
SO CUTE!!! I love those pics in the bathroom especially!
I love the pictures...it does give it a more "homey" feel.
The pictures are just great! I really like that clock too.
Wow! They look professional done!. Cute Family.
Post a Comment