Monday, January 14, 2008

Three Sick Kiddos

I took the kids to the doctor today. Elise & Ian had both woken up during the night complaining of ear aches, Ian to the point of tears. Since Merry Grace has the same cough and cold, I figured I might as well make an appointment for her too, since I would be there anyway. So off we went and sure enough, all three of them have ear infections. At least that made the doctor's visit convenient. :) Elise was just excited to miss school. I think the ear infection was worth it, if it meant a day off. They seem to be handling it well and three prescriptions later, they should be on the mend.

We had some friends from our ward over for dinner (the Benjamin's, for those of you who may know) and Cory's sister and family, too. It was really fun. Good food, good friends, good fun. Now Elise has a crush on the oldest Benjamin boy. I think at 12 1/2 he may be a little old for her, but he is a really nice boy. What is it about older men? :) She skipped right over the nine year old and went straight for the 12 year old! What are we going to do when she gets older?!

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

So sorry everyone is sick! Hugs and kisses to all! XOXOXOXO

maren bosley said...

Yikes! That's the worst--all three kids sick at the same time! Hopefully everyone's on the mend!

The Short Sale Strategist said...

They should sell amoxicillin over the counter. It would save us all a lot of time.