Merry Grace is doing great on her potty training. After the first poop-in-the-toilet-incident I reported a few days ago, she proceeded to do the same thing two more consecutive times. We were ecstatic!!! She even pee-peed a few times as well, so that was an extra bonus. We were thinking we were really on a roll. But most things dealing with kids are not that easy, and potty training falls in that category. So yesterday while sitting on the toilet, she grabbed the hand towel nearby and dunked it in the toilet. Not a huge problem, but still gross. I just threw the towel away. I'm all about a bargain, but I would much rather buy a new hand towel than clean that one up from the toilet. Then yesterday not long after getting up from her nap, she pooped in her diaper. Before I could get a new diaper and wipes to change her, she pulled the diaper off herself and dumped the poopy out in the floor. Nice. I got it cleaned up, and all is well. The life of a stay-at-home mom is not always glamorous. Actually, its hardly ever glamorous. But its fun. I think that makes up for it. :)
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

1 rays of sunshine:
hilarious!
Post a Comment