Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanks--Day One, One Day Late

Today (this would actually be yesterday, but who's counting?) I'm thankful for the Library.  I can't tell you how much I love walking into the Library and browsing for books.  Or better yet, request a book online, have an email sent when the book is ready, walk to the holding shelves, scan it at the self-checkout and be on your way. It couldn't be easier unless they delivered it. :)  And the kids?  They love going in and checking out a book they saw at school, learning about bats or sharks or tornadoes, or randomly grabbing 4 books off the shelf.  Reading is an addiction, but one I never plan to stop. :)  I don't know where I'd be without the library!!!

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Ah, good memories of taking all my little ones to the library for story hour and picking out armloads of books to bring home. Good days.