Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Words

I love two year olds.  Especially two year olds named Paige, who are cuter than cute.  I love her cute little words for things.  Here are some of my favorites:


  • When she kisses her Daddy and he as some stubble on his face, she calls them "sharkies" (meaning sharpies.)
  • She loves playing peek-a-boo, but says, "Peekie-boo, See you!!!" and I just want to squeeze her adorable-ness.
  • She calls froggies, "loggies".
  • When her Daddy gets home from work, she yells, "Yay!!!  Daddy home!!!  Yay!!!" and runs up and gives him the sweetest sugar.
  • She's been potty training the last little bit and gets lots of cheers for going to the bathroom (and she is doing awesome, by the way), so now when anyone goes to the bathroom, she gives them a big shout-out: "Yay, Mommy!!!  Pee-pee!!!"  Hilarious.
  • She calls apples "Apple Pies", pumpkins "punky pies" and monkeys "monkey pies".  Oh, how I love those!
I know there are more, but those are some of my favorites.  So far the "terrible twos" seem a lot more like the "terribly cute twos."  And I am not complaining. :)

2 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

I love those words, too. She is just adorable!

Carolina girl said...

Awww...I love the made up words too, and get so sad when they start saying things the right way.