Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Can you feel it?  We sure can!!  We've loved the snow this winter, but we're itching for Spring.  These warm days are heaven.  And boy, we sure hope they're here to stay!

We love some sidewalk chalk around here.  Its a springtime staple!


These girls sure are lucky to have a brother as sweet as Ian!


From the looks of that sweet sugar, I think maybe they know. :)


Another big part of our springtime is softball/baseball.  Ian was getting in some practice time.


He was pretty good!  It was fun to watch him hit.


After watching Ian for a while, Merry Grace wanted a turn.  Bless her heart, she didn't hit a single ball all afternoon.

But she did not give up.  She tried again and again. 


And again...and again. :)


After hitting the ball for a while, Ian moved on to football.  He practiced kicking the ball.  I can't say for sure, but I think he has good form. :)


Merry Grace thought if Ian was doing it, it must be worth trying.  So try she did.  I think she needs a little coaching to figure out the tee.


Ian and Cory threw the ball over the van.  


Another day, we spent time outside on the trampoline.  (Check out Charles Allen's hair.  LOVE it!!!!)


Ian and Charles Allen had some kind of pushing game they were playing.  Oh, how differently boys play!


I'm not sure what's going on here, but I love that jump of Ian's!!!


But really, the best part of Spring is what is beautiful about any season--time with family and friends!

4 rays of sunshine:

Lisa and company said...

love the tongue hanging out while he is kicking the football! Cute kids!

sj said...

They look like they're having lots of fun. So nice to be outside.

Staci J said...

It looks a whole lot warmer there than it is here!! My kids are outside a lot more often now, but I'm sooo ready for t-shirts and shorts season!

Amanda said...

i haven't blogged in ages and today i blogged about the same thing. man i'm glad spring is here.