I love Spirit Week at school. I don't remember getting the chance to dress up when I was a kid in elementary school, but I think its so much fun. This year our favorite was crazy day. It started out as Crazy Hair Day, and quickly evolved into crazy everything day. :)
Elise was so much fun to help dress. She had great ideas for what she wanted to wear. And she came up with the idea to have her pigtails stick out sideways. I just braided two pipecleaners that I'd cut the right length into her hair. She told me she definitely had the best hair and outfit in her class. And I don't doubt it a bit!
I thought it was a little harder to come up with something crazy for Ian. But this is the outfit we finally agreed on. His craziest thing was the orange hair, thanks to the leftover hair paint from Halloween. He was really excited to finally be joining Elise in this tradition.
Merry Grace proves, however, that you don't actually have to be in school to dress crazy. She wasn't going to be left out, even if she was just staying at home.
And then, after the kids left, she added this cute pink toboggan and furry black kitty cat ears. I really think that completes the outfit. :)
My favorite part is how cute they all look, even dressed all crazily. If only it were that easy for all of us. :)
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

3 rays of sunshine:
They are all so cute. Love it.
They get their fashion sense from ME! One day out of the year, at least.
How fun! They all look adorable! I remember spirit week being so much fun, and they don't even have it here--at least not in elementary school. I feel like my kids are missing out.
Post a Comment