One day this week it was 70 degrees or better and we were once again outside enjoying the weather. Cory's parents spent one night with us, so Grandma came outside with Ian, Merry Grace & I to bask in the sunshine.Ian was team "Tarheel", and the imaginary team was Duke and he had Grandma keep score of the game. Needless to say, out of three games, the Tarheels creamed Duke. He's a pretty good little shot.
I love how the kids interact with one another and how sweet they are together. This is just one example of that. :)
Ian and Elise are playing t-ball/softball this year and we've been practicing some out in the yard. Merry Grace thinks she's big enough to play "beeball" too and tries really hard, considering she's just slightly bigger than the tee and can barely lift the bat.
While Ian was making baskets, Merry Grace drove the "beeball" around in the jeep and thank goodness she buckled it in. Safety first!!!
My little all-star!!!
Elise was a good big sister and pulled Merry Grace around in the wagon. Merry Grace was riding in style, no doubt about it!
I think you can get a little better view here. We have an outdoor fire pit thingie and Elise took the copper bowl part out, dumped out all the ashes, placed it in the wagon and made a sweet little bed for Merry Grace to ride in. I think they both enjoyed it!
Luckily, Merry Grace doesn't mind being driven around since she's not so great at steering. And the bigger kids would rather drive anyway.
Our little dog Max. He's a cutie.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

3 rays of sunshine:
Thank goodness the Tarheels beat Duke!! And 3 times in a row--how awesome is that?!! He's a basketball star in the making! Your kids are too cute!!
Oh, I miss you guys! I love the pictures and can't wait to see you...soon, I hope!
Cute pictures. I am having weather envy. It has been a really awfully cold weekend.
Post a Comment