Friday, May 12, 2006

i like quizzes

okay, so i'm a quiz addict. if i get sent one, i feel compelled to take it. its a disease, i know, but i can't help it. i liked the results on this one, mainly because i love lilies & consider them one of my favorite flowers. it may not be very scientific or accurate but, daggone it! i liked it!

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.

3 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

When I saw your "i like quizzes" post title via my RSS feed, I thought to myself

"Now's a good time to actually sit down and take a quiz"

After looking at the first question, I realized the obvious gender biased presented by the survey. Henceforth, I have named myself my own flower---the Insepiam. (Pronounced In-seep-e-am) My flower is tall, strong---and sexy. Other flowers cower under the Inspeiam's powerful stem. It's nectar is sweeter than sugar, and more lethal too.

Ok, I'm done now. Seriously though, I think the Lily describes you very well. And the little blurb is surprisingly accurate.

Kristen said...

haha! i like your new invention. and thanks.

sj said...

Since things continue to be crazy around here these days, I'm going to skip the survey and pronouce myself a daisy and just hope that that states something wonderful about me! :)