I just LOVE those pictures of you - all together, happy - with your arms around each other! (Imagaine the W-M look here - with tears in my eyes.) I just can't even describe how happy it makes me to see you guys sharing good times with each other and enjoying being together! What wonderful children we have been blessed with! I love you so much!!
i can picture it! i love my brothers & enjoy being with them--seperately or all together. but it was nice to all hang out this weekend. we are pretty cute & special, too!
I'm a wife to "the one" and mother of six, trying to hold down the homefront and keep my sanity while enjoying the little things in life that really matter.
3 rays of sunshine:
I just LOVE those pictures of you - all together, happy - with your arms around each other! (Imagaine the W-M look here - with tears in my eyes.) I just can't even describe how happy it makes me to see you guys sharing good times with each other and enjoying being together! What wonderful children we have been blessed with! I love you so much!!
i can picture it! i love my brothers & enjoy being with them--seperately or all together. but it was nice to all hang out this weekend. we are pretty cute & special, too!
Some may think I am crazy, but this is an especially cool picture of the kids in the family. Hey mom, guess what? No one is doing a goofy face!
Post a Comment