well, i just did that until i could find a trashcan. i could have just thrown it out in the parking lot, but i was a responsible citizen and disposed of it properly! you should be proud of my ingenuity!
I was trying to post something and I think I got sidetracked and lost it... anyway, My favorite part was the funny looks from strangers in the parking lot, like, "Hey, you've got something hanging on your window!" or "What's that smell?"
I'm a wife to "the one" and mother of six, trying to hold down the homefront and keep my sanity while enjoying the little things in life that really matter.
3 rays of sunshine:
It would have never thought to hang the diaper out the window. I usually like the more traditional things like the trash can. To each their own.
that was cory...
well, i just did that until i could find a trashcan. i could have just thrown it out in the parking lot, but i was a responsible citizen and disposed of it properly! you should be proud of my ingenuity!
I was trying to post something and I think I got sidetracked and lost it... anyway, My favorite part was the funny looks from strangers in the parking lot, like, "Hey, you've got something hanging on your window!" or "What's that smell?"
Post a Comment