Thursday, May 20, 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head

One day this past week it was raining when I brought the kids home from school.   Apparently it was the perfect day to play in the rain.  
Elise took Paige out in the rain.  Paige was a little confused by why she was getting wet, but quickly caught onto the fun of being out there.
Running. :)

Does this count as dancing in the rain?

I think so. :)

Paige discovers a puddle.

More running. :)

This is the game they call "Taking a Shower".  Someone stands under the tree while another person shakes the branch.  Elise seemed to spend more time as the shaker.  Hmmm.... :)

Paige discovers her hands are wet.  Little ones are so cute making all kinds of discoveries about themselves and this world they live in.

Ian was playing too, but he was around the corner of the house getting himself soaked in a puddle.  And I mean soaked.  So I barely got any pictures of him and the ones I did were blurry.  But he was there, having just as much fun as the girls.  How fun it is to be a kid!!!

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

What a fun time! I remember a few of those days when you guys played outside in the rain and puddles! I have vivid memories of kids running and sliding into huge puddles of water, soaking wet, sometimes muddy with some grass mixed in, too! :)