Thursday, May 06, 2010

Not My Fortune

As stated in the previous post, Elise likes to make "fortune tellers".  The fortunes she comes up with are hilarious.  I thought I'd post some.

   *You will kiss a bull
   *You will marry a slimy, green alien
   *Someone will pee on your head
   *You will eat a giraffe
   *You will never be smart and be a dork
   *You will get married in a haunted mansion
   *You will never get out of pre-school
   *You will eat diaper rash ointment for the rest of your life
   *You will have 100,000 kids at the same time
   *You will marry a pop can

So take your pick.  I mean, who wouldn't want one of those things to come true?

4 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

Those are the kinds of fortunes coming my way these days. Glad to know the source.

Amanda and Jason said...

those fortunes are the best! too funny! :-)

Kasey Q said...

Diaper rash ointment? That's awesome!

Heidi said...

I am LOVING these fortunes! Especially after seeing some other kids' choices of fortunes. Elise gets the creativity award for sure and I will only do fortunes with her :)