I have a new favorite food blog. Its titled "The Girl Who Ate Everything" which had me going from the start. When I heard about it I thought, "Now that's the kind of girl I am." Here's what I love about this blog:
- She cooks the kind of foods I like to eat
- She has wonderful instructions about how to cook the recipes, including side notes about adjustments she made or alterations you could make to the recipe.
- Most of the recipes are pretty easy, not a huge time commitment or too many steps. And if they are a lot of work, she tells you that up front and it will TOTALLY be worth the effort.
I made THIS recipe last night and I'm pretty sure I'm in love. It was like eating little bites of heaven. :) So check her out. I hope you love her recipes as much as I do.
***Disclaimer: The recipes are not necessarily low-fat. They are just plain good. Did I mention this gal is my kind of girl? :)
***Disclaimer: The recipes are not necessarily low-fat. They are just plain good. Did I mention this gal is my kind of girl? :)

4 rays of sunshine:
I'm definitely going to check it out!
I am all about the taste! Can't wait to check this out, I love trying new recipes!
OK, so now I think I have to try this recipe for FHE this week! Thanks for posting it!
Mmmmmmm . . . Thanks, Kristen!
Post a Comment