I can't tell you how much Paige loves wearing shoes. She likes her own, but she LOVES someone else's. Its not a bit uncommon to see her toddling around in Ian's camouflage sneakers or Merry Grace's sparkly Sunday shoes. For someone who has only been walking a few short months, she manages to get around remarkably well in shoes that are six times her size.
Oh. My. Goodness. How cute is she in those red high heels?!
These are her FAVORITE shoes to wear. There is nothing cuter than seeing her clomp clomp down the hall in the heels. :)
What an outfit--pajama top, diaper & high heels.
And here she is in a pair of Merry Grace's shoes. This is pretty much a daily occurrence around our house. One day last week, when she was running a fever, she was so mad that I took her shoes off to go to bed. She threw the biggest fit and since she was sick I just gave in and stuck the shoes back on her feet and let her sleep in them. And that made all the difference. Once they were back on her feet, she snuggled up and went to sleep. Heaven help her future husband. He'd better have a large shoe budget. :)


2 rays of sunshine:
I have a niece who is the exact same way! Whenever the whole family is over at my in-laws' house, it is always a challenge to find everyone's shoes when it is time to go home! :)
A girl does need her shoes. too cute.
Post a Comment