Friday, September 11, 2009

Things I Love Friday

I think the correct blogging term is "Things I Love Thursdays" where you post about things you love....on Thursday.  Unfortunately, its Friday.  So there.

*Walking down the hall and seeing my freshly made bed.
*Watering my flowers.
*Stepping outside into air that is both warm and cool.  
* Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
*Clothes that smell like fabric softener.
*My huzby bringing home dinner.
*Giggling little girls.
*Opening the Windows.
*Leftovers.
*Re-reading a favorite book.
*A new haircut.
And, of course, these guys...

3 rays of sunshine:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Friday! My favorite part too is getting dinner out. I love not having to think of something to cook, just vegging out! :)

sj said...

I love Fridays, too!

Carolina girl said...

I love fabric softener too! But it has to be Downy. I sent Aaron to get some for me one time when I was out and he came back with the Walmart brand. He was so proud of himself because he saved money buying the store brand, and normally I would have been proud of him. But Downy is something I am willing to pay the extra money for. I know it's silly, but it just makes me happy when my family's clothes smell so yummy! :)