It's been a while since Elise lost her first two teeth. A couple of days ago we noticed that she had another tooth loose and she was wiggling it for all she was worth. Last night we realized it was ready to come out, so the pulling out process began. And what a process it was. :)Cory started off getting a little bit of tissue to try and pull it out. Elise was pretty wiggly and nervous herself, so this proved more tricky than you might think.
When it didn't immediately come out, Elise started to get even more nervous, and yes, even started to freak out a little bit.
So we took a break and relaxed and Elise said a couple of prayers to calm her nerves. I love how Merry Grace just assumed she was the focus of this shot and stopped what she was doing to say cheese. I mean, the camera was pointed in her direction. :)
Merry Grace, not remembering the previous tooth pullings, was more than a little intrigued by what was going on. Elise was such a good sport to let her feel of the loose tooth.
Once she'd thoroughly examined the situation, Merry Grace even tried to help out by trying to pull out the tooth all by herself.
That was so much fun, that she decided to see if she could pull out any of Ian's teeth....
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

4 rays of sunshine:
I'm proud of Elise for her bravery in the face of something not too much fun! Cory is a good dad and is alwayd so gentle with the kids. Good job everyone!
That Tooth Fairy thing is puzzling... You mean she gets excited over a quarter?
Ah, the memories of tooth-pulling (not me actually, but of observing)! Quite an exciting time! Elise, you're as cute as ever! And I love Merry Grace's reaction to it all!
Elise, So the Drama!
I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that drama in our house. Maybe boys are different on that one too. I like the series pictures.
Post a Comment