Elise and Max were snuggling before school one morning. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, but my money's on Max. :)
Ian was playing at a friend's house one day, so I just had the girls with me. They were playing so cute. Here is just a small sample of their cuteness. Merry Grace was playing the baby and Elise was taking care of her.
Elise was the photographer here. Just cute kids. Did I mention how cute they are?
Merry Grace reading a book. She looks so grown up. She thinks she is, anyway.
I cut Merry Grace's hair the other day, giving her bangs. She didn't want to pose for me, saying "uh-uh" every time I came near her with the camera. :) Finally I got this shot of her without the grumpy look on her face. We're still trying to decide if we like the bangs or not. Obviously she's cute either way. We're just not sure about the styling and the upkeep. But its something different, so we'll see how it goes.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

9 rays of sunshine:
I have no idea how you raise three kids, keep up with an entire home, run your ward relief society, do the other million things you do, and still manage to keep up with your blog so the rest of us can enjoy the fruits of your labors. I am really impressed by you. I hope we see you guys again soon so some of your good energy rubs off on me before I have kids.
I agree with Alayna! Kristen, you accomplish so many good things!
I loved all the pictures! And you are right, the kids are sooo cute! It was sure fun talking to them recently! Tell them Grammy loves and misses them! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Alayna, you're such a dear!!! If you saw the mountain of laundry sitting on my couch to put away, you might not be nearly so impressed. :) Regardless, though, you made my day. The best trick I have for getting a lot done is having a great husband. I know you have a great one too, so you'll be fine.
Mama, spoken like a true mother & grandmother. :) Love you bunches!
I love the bangs, so cute!!
I'm a fan of the bangs. But with MG's habit of brush-defying bed head, who knows if they will be worth the trouble :) She's getting so big!
Did i hear something about a great husband? Good men are hard to fine these days.
Oprah
That should be "Find". Oprah should learn to spell.
Cory
Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Merry Grace is getting!!!
Kristin, her bed head is still in full force. The good thing is that it's mainly in the back, so the bangs are pretty safe. I can even pull it back in a little pony tail that is so cute. I'm thinking they might be a winner. :)
You *did* hear something about good men. They are hard to find, but I got one. Snatched him right up, I did. :)
Maren, I know!!!! They are cute and so big! How did that happen--and when?!?!
Post a Comment