Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Future Photographers

The kids were taking some pictures with my camera today. This was one taken by Elise. I have to say (no prejudice, I'm sure) that she did a great job. And a what a cute shot!!!
This is Merry Grace in the middle of one of her "mmmmwwwwaaaa" kisses. What a cutie!!!
MG, up close and personal.
Ian--He loves to pose for the camera.
This is my sweet girl. Gotta love the lips!!! :)

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

The party sounded really fun! So glad they have cousins close by and close in age to spend time with!

The pictures are all soooo cute and I'm proud that you're raising your children to take pictures... makes Grammy proud! :)

Oh, and congrats to Kristie!

Kristin said...

That first pic is super! I bet you could send it in to Parenting and make some money :)

Anonymous said...

your kids are super-photogenic kristen. and just cute in general.