That's what we've been this last week. Actually we've all been healthy except Merry Grace. She started getting sick last Wednesday, having diarrhea twice. That night she just didn't seem like herself, but slept well. Thursday she wasn't top notch, but nothing obvious as to why she didn't feel good. I took Elise to the dr. for a double ear infection (which she had) and while he was examining her Merry Grace threw up all over herself and me and the floor. What a mess. She threw up again in the dr.'s office and at least three more times in the car and once when we got home. Although by the end, there just wasn't much left to come up. She slept well again, but threw up first thing Friday morning. She went the rest of the day Friday without vomiting, as well as all day Saturday, but you could tell she still didn't feel good. She wasn't happy and playful and just wanted to be held. Then Sunday morning started off with her throwing up again two or three times and then several times that afternoon, and then a couple of times in the middle of the night. But so far she hasn't done it again since then. She actually started smiling and playing a little bit last night and some this morning, so I'm hoping she's on the mend. Its been a hard week for all of us. And yet, thankfully, no one else has gotten whatever horrible bug she had. I can't imagine all or a couple of the kids having that at the same time--or heaven forbid--one of us. I don't know how we would have taken care of everything. So we are certainly grateful for that and are hopeful that MG has seen the last of this yucky bug!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

1 rays of sunshine:
Poor Merry Grace! I've been worried about her, so I'm glad she's beginning to feel a little better!
Post a Comment