Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Funny Kids

As Elise was getting ready this morning, she said something funny. She had taken a shower and gotten dressed, but her hair was still wet, so I was going to wrap it in a towel while she ate breakfast. I started to reach for a white towel that was on her rocking chair, but she said, "Hey! That's not the towel I was using!" She was right, so I reached for the pink striped towel she'd used after her shower. Once again, Elise yelled, "Not that one! Its got boogers on it! I wiped my boogers on it!" For some reason it struck me as really, really funny. Thank goodness we caught it before she had to use the booger towel. =)

4 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

I that towel is off my list too! :)

Unknown said...

if elise is wiping boogers on towels, the important thing is that she remembers which towels she uses for that ;)

Log said...

http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/flash/play.asp?episode=limb

in response to the below post. i bet chya those wounds werent as bad as this home video i taped while out in the woods one day...

Kristen said...

Now I'm scared to watch it.