Thursday, March 29, 2007

It doesn't bode well

Sometimes the way the day starts out just doesn't bode well for the rest of the day. This morning was one of those times. It was cool and rainy here, so everyone slept in a little bit. I was finally woken only to realize that the little boy sleeping next to me had had an accident and I was soaking wet from about the waist to the knee, give or take a little. I jumped up and realized that I needed to let Max out. I walked straight to the backdoor, but I got there--only to step in a puddle of dog pee. Apparently our sleeping in had thrown Max off his schedule as well. So within the first five minutes of being awake I gotten into two instances of pee. You just wonder if maybe you should climb back into bed and just start over. =)

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

How funny! What are the chances?!

Unknown said...

I agree, i would start the day over. If sleeping in did that to me, I would never sleep in =)

Unknown said...

I wouldn't climb back into THAT particular bed!