The weather here has been gorgeous this winter. So gorgeous, that I wonder if we could even call it winter. We made the most of the nice temperatures and sunshine (thank goodness!!!) and went for a walk.
My cute Family!!!
This was Ian back several years ago. I'd gotten him and Merry Grace and Elise all dressed up in their nice Christmas clothes to take pictures for our Christmas cards at the park. After the pictures were finished, I was getting Merry Grace buckled in and Elise, of course, had gotten right in the car. I turned around and found that Ian had discovered a mud puddle. Even 5 years later, this video still makes me laugh. (And for what's its worth, he had to ride home in his underwear, because he was SOAKED from head to toe. Serious question--do you think it did any good for him to hold up his pants legs? :))
My cute Paigie.
The walk wasn't all about staying on the trail.
It was a beautiful day, and so nice to spend it together. (Even if there was some complaining about how long we walked and there were some people who thought they might perish, but fortunately, everyone made it. Yes, we were relieved. ;))

3 rays of sunshine:
Looks like lots of fun! Wish we'd been there to walk with you. :) And Ian and the puddle made me laugh again, too! :)
I am sooo glad no one perished. What a tragedy that would have been:))
Ian is so cute. I like that he pulled his pant legs up. It's like his little "I love mommy, don't upset her by getting wet." Sign. at least he tried. LOL. We are having nice weather too. It's a bit scary.
Post a Comment