The kids had a fun idea to set up a "shop" in the sun room. They invited Cory & I to be customers and we were more than happy to oblige.
They used Paige's play kitchen...
...and filled it full of goodies. :)
They thought of everything, even a cute chalkboard advertising their shop.
They got our wooden trays and chairs and set them up as "Tables for Two". They even put flowers on the tables to make them look beautiful.
I was greeted at the entrance by the lovely Elise, as she welcomed me to the shop and showed me to my seat.
Once I was seated, the equally lovely Merry Grace stopped by my table and took my order.
With only a little help from her big sister. ;)
Paige patiently waited in her seat for her turn ordering. (Oh my word, her smile melts me!!!)
Cory also got the VIP treatment.
It was almost like a date. :) He sure looks handsome. :)
I was then served a delicious snack by a handsome waiter.
Doesn't it look delicious?!
And lest you think it was all high society fun....
This was how the party ended. :)
It was so, so, so much fun. So much fun that tonight we're serving the kids dinner in the re-named, Moonlight Diner. And they can't wait!!! :)

4 rays of sunshine:
I want to eat in the Moonlight Diner next time we're down there!
I'd love to stop by The Chocolate Shop next time we're in town, too, if we can get a reservation! Looks like it could be a popular spot! :)
That is so darn cute!
you guys may seriously be the cutest family on the planet! Just sayin'!
Post a Comment