Elise and Ian started a day before Merry Grace, but this was the first day sending all three kids to school.
We've started out with a great routine and are on a great schedule. I hope we can all keep it up. :) So after a yummy breakfast, lunches packed, scriptures read, teeth brushed, prayers said, and a hundred and one other things, we were ready for pictures and to head out the door.
And while we were busy getting kids readied for school and no one was looking, this little sweetheart snagged a banana cupcake, and promptly sat down for an after breakfast snack.
So far they have started off to a great year. Elise was a little disappointed when she got her teacher assignment, having wanted another teacher instead. We met her at the open house and on the way out, Elise said, "Did you see how neat her room was? She keeps everything nice and organized!!!" That is Elise for the world, so I think this teacher is a perfect match, and Elise thinks so, too. After the first day of school, she came home raving about her teacher's love of orderliness. It makes me smile. I sure love that girl! :)
Ian has a really nice teacher, and I think he's going to have a great year, too. He did sneak a toy with him to school today. But, he said, he didn't take it out of his backpack at all and didn't show it to anyone. :)
Merry Grace was so excited this morning. Cory couldn't hardly get out the door fast enough for her. She did great on her first day and I hope she has a great Kindergarten year. :) She has the same teacher and assistant that Ian did and we love them both, so I think she's going to have a wonderful time.
That just leaves Paige and I home during the day. And my niece, Ella, who I'm keeping during the day this year.
Can you honestly resist that face?! I sure can't. :)
Here's to a great year!

3 rays of sunshine:
I've been thinking about you all as you start the new school year. The kids are adorable and I hope they have a wonderful school year. They are all cute as can be! And little Ella is adorable, too! You guys are great! Love all of you so much!
can your children be any cuter???
Cute kids!! I LOVE Merry Grace's outfit! I can understand the whole choosing your battles (whenever Audrey comes to church looking disheveled it is because I chose not to fight the battle that day).
Post a Comment