Paige is certainly known for making messes. At long last, she is also becoming known for wanting to be clean. Only now she's taking it to extremes. I'm pretty sure she'd park herself in the shower for the entire day, if we wouldn't run out of hot water.
She'd already had one shower this morning, but after making a big mess with some rice for lunch, I agreed to let her have another one. I was busy folding clothes in the next room while she showered and would just peek in on her every few minutes. On one of my check-ins, I opened the curtain to see her sitting on the floor, with my brand new bottle of body wash, squirting it directly down the drain. From the looks of things, she'd already finished Cory's off and had moved on to mine. It was half gone, but at least I caught her before she finished it completely off. :)
I got that straightened out, and then the next time I checked in, she had (oh, I shudder to even write it!!!) the toilet brush in the shower with her. The brush was laying to the side and she was filling the base with water. The brush is fairly new. But its not brand new. I mean, we use it to clean the toilet. I think this is a case where ignorance is bliss. I'm hoping I'm better off not knowing what exactly happened with that toilet brush. :)
After that, I got her out and let her sit on the chair in my room for a minute, because she likes snuggling for a little before he gets dressed.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Clean as a Whistle
But I think she was worn out. :)
And she is most definitely a princess.
Posted by Kristen at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 rays of sunshine:
Yeah, I'll bet the toilet bruch was just in the shower with her, and that's all. :) She's a cute one, for sure! And a princess indeed.
Post a Comment