Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Boys and Girls

I grew up with all brothers, but am raising mostly daughters.  Its interesting to see the differences in those households and the way girls and boys think and act.

Last night was a perfect example.

My brother, Logan, let out a burp that just about shook the walls.  Immediately, Elise said, "Eeewwww!!! That's disgusting!!!"  At the same time, Ian chimed in with, "Cool!  How did you do that!"

I love it. :)

5 rays of sunshine:

Ellett Family said...

Kristen, that is so funny! It sounds like my home now having 3 boys and of course I am the one saying eeewww!

sj said...

It's like when I say, "Is this going to be gross?" and the boy says, "No". But then it is! They just don't know sometimes... :)

Kristen said...

Yes, Beth. You are definitely outnumbered. :)

Mama--exactly!!!

Carolina girl said...

That cracks me up! Miss your cute and funny kids!

Kory said...

i always wanted a sister (which i got, but 8 years later). so i always say that God is blessing me to raise sisters. :)

i love seeing them together and can't wait for baby girl #3 to arrive! i think God is rewarding me for putting up with boys my whole life!!!!