Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Merry Birthday Girl

Our sweet little Merry Grace is a big 5 year old.  She's so excited and so proud.  And she should be.  It takes a lot of work to be the sweetest and cutest 5-year old around.  

It may have taken 5 tries to get all the candles blown out.  But I'm pretty sure that means you get 5 wishes. :)

She had a cake with peace signs all over it (her request), Little Ceasar's Pizza (because that was the "right" kind--no homemade for her!), corn on the cob, strawberries and powdered sugar doughnuts.  A perfect dinner for a perfect girl.  We're so thankful for all the happiness this little girl brings into our home.

4 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Such a sweet little girl! We love her so much! So glad we got to come for her birthday!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that she is 5 years old! Sounds like a great birthday dinner :)

Carolina girl said...

Love, love, love that sweet birthday girl!

Dianna said...

I love the SOUTHERN ACCENTS EVEN WHEN Y'ALL SING!!! And Happy Birthday Merry Grace.