Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Cute Comments

The other morning I did something helpful for Ian.  He was really grateful and said, "Thanks, Mommy!!!  You're one of the best Mommies I've ever had!!!"  I hadn't realized I was in competition with anyone for this position, but at least I'm way up there. :)  I love that he gave me props, but still gave me room to improve.  Gives me something to strive for. ;)

Merry Grace is my one who loves to go.  She loves going to the store, to someone's house, the library or anywhere else that she can.  Yesterday we had a lot of errands which, frankly, wore me out.  On the way home she said, "Today was the best day ever!"   Too bad I can't just send her out to run the errands for me. :)  But I'm glad she had fun just being together.

Cory, of course, is raising our kids to be true Tarheels.  So far, he's succeeded nicely.  This morning, Paige, who is learning to pray on her own, blessed two things:  Grandma Dee-Dee and Carolina, which she blessed twice. :)

Elise was going to church the other night with Cory for her activity and he to Cubs (he's the Cubmaster).  He told her that night was pack meeting.  She said, "Why do you have to call it 'Pack' meeting?  I wish you'd call it 'Ram Meeting'!"

Love these cute kids. :)

5 rays of sunshine:

Ellett Family said...

Kristen, I enjoy reading your blog so much. You all are the funniest,down to earth people and you bring so much to the readers. Thanks for sharing and I hope that we will see you soon at church.

Heather Macbeth said...

Awww they're so cute! And we absolutely ADORE Merry Grace in our class!!! She's a smart little lady!!!!

Amanda said...

Way to go girls:)) and that ian is just too cute.

sj said...

I remember well, Elise, years ago, defending Carolina and telling us, "My Daddy says it's okay to say 'Boo Wake'"! Haha! Good job, Cory! Cute kids!

Carolina girl said...

Gotta love those tiny Tarheel fans! Glad yal are raising them right! I love your cute kids too!