Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ah, Spring...

....My how we've missed you!!!

But we enjoyed every bit of your sunshine and warm air yesterday.

I took the three younger kids to the park after school and before dinner, while Elise spend some time with Emmy.  (Notwithstanding a million different facts, Ian and Merry Grace were devastated that she left, but the park did a lot to cheer them up.)

 Paige loves swinging, but when the big kids got off, she was done too. :)


 That boot didn't slow this cutie down one little bit.


 Of course.  Why bother sliding down the slide, when you can climb up it. :)


 After we played on the playground, we went to the baseball field.  Ian ran the bases a few times.


Paige played in the dirt.  There were two little flag on the field to mark a hole that needed repairing.  They were an endless temptation to the small fry, who wanted to play with the.


My little bench warmer. :)  It won't be long before she's sitting here, waiting for her turn at bat.


Merry Grace made an awesome path in the dirt with a stick.


I love this picture!  I caught Paige "mid-gallop", as she ran to Ian and Merry Grace.  I love her cute little self. :)


Ian made a path with a stick and the little girls had to follow his trail.



Working together. :)   I love it!





 Paige was working really hard to make a little sand castle.  I love how intently she was focusing on that hard work.




 Just being cute.  I know, I know.  There are a ton of pictures.  But it was so fun and the kids are so cute, I can only narrow it down so much. ;)


 And quickly, Ian turned to throwing sand/dirt.  That's a boy for you.


And the obvious next step is to build a sand castle on your head.  Obviously.



Love that kid. :)


And that's the way it goes.

This weather has been so wonderful.  We're getting spoiled.  And I'm thinking we're not going to handle it too well if it gets all cold and yucky again.  Take note, spring.  You do NOT want to make us mad. :)


1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

The kids are cute, as always! Such a wonderful time to be outside!