Yesterday, I helped Ian type this post on his blog:
I Love Mommy
I just love Mommy because I just love her so much. I like Baby Paige because she is a good sister. And I like her because she is so cute and I just love her because I hug her and she's just cute. I would just like to love her all the time. I love Elise and I love Merry Grace. I like to play Tetris. Because I like everything about my sisters. I just love them all. That is all I want to post. The end.
And then Elise made this sweet comment to what he wrote:
I know you love your mommy. you love her so much. i love her a lot too. she is so nice just like you. you say the sweetest things ever. love,
Your sister Elise
Your sister Elise
I don't think there is one thing I could add to make that any better. It is absolutely perfect!

5 rays of sunshine:
AAAAWWWWW! So precious! Times like that makes it all worth it...
That is so sweet! Your kids are such sweethearts! And I love the black and white picture of the four of them--too cute!
Yep, you gotta love those times! :)
Thanks Lynetta. :)
Your kids are so sweet. I can't believe how big Paige has gotten!
Thanks, Alayna! I think so too. :) Paige is getting too big. She was the same size at 2 months that I was at 12. :) But you've gotta love a chubby little baby.
Post a Comment