Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Am a Child of God





This is one of Merry Grace's favorite songs.  She sings all the time and is so cute doing it.  How can you not love this?

9 rays of sunshine:

Erin Isgett said...

TOO cute! She is absolutely adorable...David really enjoyed sitting behind your family during Sacrament meeting this past Sunday and watching your kids "in action" :)

sj said...

Absolutely adorable! Tell Merry Grace I love her singing!

Lisa and company said...

awwwwwww! How did she grow up so fast??

Kristen said...

Erin, I'm glad you enjoyed it, instead of wishing you could move to another row. We sometimes have that effect. :)

Mama, I will.

Lisa, I have no idea & I don't like it.

Carolina girl said...

So stinkin' cute! Sarah and I both enjoyed her performance! Give her hugs and kisses from us. =)

Susan said...

Oh, I bet you could just eat her up. That is so sweet.

Amanda said...

We love this!! I bet Charlsie has watched it a dozen times.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Gosh...that is just way too sugary and sweet!! LOVE IT!

Carolina girl said...

she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love katie