Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ian plays T-ball

Ian is also playing T-ball this season, so for the next month we are practically living at the ball park. But we don't do a lot else during the year, so we figure the sacrifce for the next couple of months is worth it. Ian was a little tired at his last game. He played great, however and was the cutest thing out there. This was my favorite picture of the night. (I was using Cory's camera which doesn't have as great a zoom, nor does it take as good a pictures as mine, but hopefully if you click on it you'll see how cute he is anyway! :))


6 rays of sunshine:

Carolina girl said...

AWW!!! He is sooooooo adorable!!! Give him hugs and kisses from me please! And Merry Grace! And Elise!:)

sj said...

Can't wait to see him play! He is just adorable!

Kristin said...

He's so little! What a cutie. And I love, love, LOVE your new backdrop/design/template thingy.

Carolina girl said...

LOVE your new template!!:)

Kristen said...

I just love how he's got this gigantic yawn, but he's not too tired to wave. It's funny, I can almost never get Elise's attention--when I yell she doesn't hear me and she never looks over to wave. After the game she'll say, "Why didn't you cheer for me?" I'm always like, "What?!" Ian, on the other hand, is never too absorbed in the game that he doesn't have time to wave to his adoring fans. :) They are sooooooo cute playing. I love this time of year!

And thanks for the comments on the new background. :) Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, Lynetta, for sharing the secrets to all her cute blog backgrounds. She has a new look for almost every post!!! If mine is half as cute as hers than I'm doing okay. Thanks, girl!!!

sj said...

Okay, so where do you get all the cute background stuff?