So I guess several of you have seen the new look, based on the comments. It's only been 2 1/2 years with the same layout, so I thought I would update. Heaven forbid, I should rush into things. =) Unfortunately, I'm not a computer whiz and formatting and HTML is right over my head. So there are some layout things I would play around with, were I to know how to do it. As it is, this is the best I can do. I didn't want to change it unless I found something I really loved. When I found this, I felt like it was my old format, only better! So there you go. I have two funny videos from Elise's birthday I want to post, as soon as they are finished uploading to google videos. We doing good, just busy. Take care, everyone!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

1 rays of sunshine:
super cool kristen! its cool to see other people playing around with formatting and stuff.
Post a Comment