This spring I planted my garden, as I've done to varying degrees each year. Its ranged from a tomato plant in a pot on the porch to a nicely tilled bed of weeds, to a full-fledged garden. This season's attempt appears the most promising yet. I've diligently tilled, planted, weeded, and watered my little garden and the beginnings of vegetables have appeared. There are quite a few green tomatoes, six or seven baby crookneck squashes, and sevearl othere veggies well on their way. I even have a row of herbs, which has been fun. Last night I was making fajitas and the kids and I went out the garden and gathered an herb cocktail to season the chicken and peppers. There are still many months to go. I can only hope it pans out as well as it appears right now.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

6 rays of sunshine:
Wow! That's great! Thinking of those fresh herbs and veggies sounds soooo yummy!
Where did you get this blog template?
i just googled "blogger beta templates" and found it on a site somewhere. i'll try to find the link and post it here.
Below is the link.
http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/blogger_beta.htm
www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/blogger_beta.htm
well, you get the idea....
Post a Comment