Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Not-So-Happy Birthday Song



5 rays of sunshine:

Alayna said...

I love how Elise gives Ian the evil eye while she is making her wish. I don't think she wished for very nice things after the candle incident. Merry Grace is adorable in the background as well.

Unknown said...

You know your a REAL family when you have to sing the birthday song twice and make a different child cry each time.

Anonymous said...

You can't send them to bed until they are both crying

Unknown said...

hahahahaha, kristen this is quite possibly the funniest video i've seen in awhile. you should submit it to america's funniest home videos.

i love how in the second video, ian is mysteriously absent from the camera shot.

i also like ian's nonchalant reaction to "mistakenly" blowing out elise's candles by immedieately blowing out his own! haha!

Kristen said...

alayna, that is one of my favorite parts as well. nothing like an evil birthday wish to "stick it" to someone. =)

Daddy, I guess we are a real family then! Its now official. =)

Adam, we thought it was pretty hilarious too. I just can't imagine if I'd taken snapshots like I usually do. =) History would NOT be the same.