Monday, April 30, 2007

Bathroom Humor...

...as only a boy can do. The other day at Wal-Mart, Ian and I were in the garden section, looking for vegetables for the garden. One minute I'm debating tomatoes, whether to go with Early Girls or Big Boys, the next minute I see Ian peeing down a drainage grate, next to the vegetable stand. I couldn't believe it! I should've known, though--that boy can & will pee any time, any place!

The next story is from the camping trip he and Cory went on this weekend. Apparently he was quite intrigued by the port-a-johns. Not only were there lots of them, but there were different colors. At first he would pee in the woods, but once he made a trip to the port-a-john, it was all over. He LOVED it! He kept wanting to try out the different colored ones, like there might be something different about them. I suspect someday that will change....

6 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

i will be completely honest, i never thought someone would think it was a treat to go to a port-a-john. If I were Ian, I would stick to the woods!

or a drainage grate isn't a bad idea....

Lisa said...

Laughing out loud, that's always good! I love when little boys figure out these of going anywhere, I think the Walmart drain grate is the tops one though, convenient, practical, and public. Perfect! Halle is a little like Ian with the port-a-johns. I hate to think of the intrigue that would cause among my three. Halle is my hardest. She seems to have a hobby of checking out bathrooms. She always wants to go anytime we are out of the house, and she ALWAYS has to go number two, which is time consuming. Anyway, I don't understand the fascination, but if anything she and Ian will have something to discuss the next time they get a chance!

sj said...

That is too funny! I love the drainage grate! He had it figured out, didn't he!

Unknown said...

I hate to say this, but your post makes it sound as if CORY was interested in the different-colored port-a-johns. Now THAT would be an interesting post!

Lisa said...

I like the new format, very cute! I am about ready for a new look for ours, but that is Shawn's arena!

sj said...

I agree! I feel like I'm really under the bamboo tree!