Friday, November 16, 2012

Summer's Last Hurrah

I've been going through pictures and since I've been a horrible poster the last few months, I found a few things that were worth catching up on.

 Elise hosted a fashion show for Merry Grace.  She modeled some of her favorite outfits and styles.  It was awesome and we clapped a lot.

 Paige wasn't one to be left out, so she joined in a modeled a few of her favorite outfits, too.  Mostly hers didn't match, but she truly loves them and we clapped a lot. :)

 My Grandma's African Violet bloomed beautifully.  It might seem like a little thing, but it made me happy to see it look so wonderful.


 We had a fun picnic with friends.  Elise and Emmy hosted a "shop" for Merry Grace and Ally, which they loved.

They named the shop Sunshine 'n Shade.  It was super cute.



Luckily, everything was free, which was a price we could all afford. 


 Total peace.


Total cuteness.


We've had a wonderful fall, but looking back at the beauty of summer leaves me a little nostalgic for the warm sunshine.  I guess that's the beauty of each season and the different kind of beauty each one brings.

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Such a fun time of life. The kids are adorable.