Friday, November 16, 2012

Color Me Rad

Cory and Ian participated in this 5K recently.  They had a lot of fun getting ready for it and running in it.

Here was a "Before" picture.  This is how they looked when they left the house.  
Too cool.


 Uncle Neal, Aunt Amanda and their son, Charles-Allen, ran the race, too, which made it lots more fun.
You can imagine that those boys had the time of their lives.

 I love this! :)

 Early in the race, Ian was still looking pretty clean.

 But it didn't take long for that to change.

 I think the dirtier the boys got, the happier they looked. :)


 Oh yeah!!!

 Here's a great "after" picture.  


 I love this kid! :)

 They had a great time and it was a good experience for all of them.  Great memories. :)  I think they're all ready to run again.


1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

You guys do lots of cool things. That will be a great memory. I'm sure they had a good time.