Sunday, July 24, 2011

Look What My "Baby" Can Do!


That's right!  She's mastered no training wheels.  She would decide she wanted to tackle it on the hottest day of the year.  Thankfully, she was so great at it, that it didn't take us too many tries in the scorching heat and humidity to get the hang of it.  I couldn't be prouder of this little sweetie.  And she's pretty proud of herself too.  I love seeing my kids feel good about their accomplishments.  And this is definitely a big one. :)

2 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

I am so proud of her! Tell her we cant' wait to see her ride in person!

Carolina girl said...

That is awesome! Way to go MG! Sadly, Sarah is still not riding her bike without her training wheels. That was one of our goals for her for summer, but we only have a week left and it still hasn't happened. :(