I feel like blog land has left me in the dust. I'm so far behind. And while there are many reasons, this girl is definitely one of them.
These stools were a yard sale find ($10 for the pair) that my Grandma thought were a mistake for several reasons, one being that they were dangerous. They are maybe 2 1/2 feel off the ground, so I laughed it off. Maybe she was right, after all...
Ah, yes. She's on the move...Once I got her down off the stools, she had to find a new place to climb.
Wait for it...





5 rays of sunshine:
Sounds like a full-time job! She's SO cute, though!
Oh man...I feel like I'm getting a look into my VERY near future! We've got lots of walking going on, but no climbing...YET.
As terrible as it sounds, I still want Colt to walk already. It's only 6 days till his b-day and he STILL isn't doing it. I've never had a child of mine not walk before 1. Guess I should count my blessings though based upon those pics of Paige. That is just too funny. I'll be with you sooner or later though.
I know what you mean, Kasey. I like for them to start walking...its the climbing I could do without. :)
love it!!!! the piano shot is my fav.:)
Post a Comment