Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fold Your Arms

Yesterday morning, as we were getting ready for family prayer, I asked Paige if she could fold her arms. 

And.....she could!!!!





If there is anything cuter or something that will melt your heart any faster, I can't imagine what it could be.  Oh, how I love that precious baby!

4 rays of sunshine:

Andrew Bosley said...

I'm with you! My babies learning to fold their arms is one of my FAVORITE things! I love how happy and excited they are to be doing what everyone else is doing. That little Paige is a doll!
maren

Admin said...

I want to pinch her baby cuteness, What a sweetheart!
this is Lisa

sj said...

How very sweet and precious. I was looking recently for a baby picture of Logan. (I think the seniors will also have baby pictures in the yearbook.) I came across that one of him sitting on the bed in his "I Am a Child of God" t-shirt, folding his arms, with this cutest, little expression. I just love it. Sweet babies and sweet memories. Give Paige a hug for me.

Amanda said...

oh, that is the sweetest thing!!!