I went to Old Navy this morning and got tons of great deals for the kids. i just have to tell you how great it was. I spent $136.00 (rounded up to the nearest dollar). i know it sounds like a lot. but i figured up how much it would have cost me if i had paid regular price for everything. $726.50--before tax!!!!!!! wow. i only paid more than $5.00 for one item, and it was still less than $10.00. i just LOVE a bargain!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

6 rays of sunshine:
There must be a bargain gene, because I totally have it. What did you buy? Was it all clearance? You must share!
Yeah, I want more details! And there's no doubt I have the bargain gene, too!
it was a big sale where they had a bunch of stuff on clearance and then another 50% off of THAT price. for example i found a coat for cory (maybe i can post a picture), but its sort of a canvas material, kind of casual, regularly priced at $39.50. i got it for under $5.00. totally amazing! i got clothes for all of us, but more for merry grace b/c they had more selection for her size and she needed more stuff.
i know what you mean about a bargain. it was the biggest thrill to know what a sale i had gotten.
i have found an amazing new money-saving technique i like to call "not shopping"
Yeah, I'm doing a lot of that kind, too!
i'm not exactly sure how that program works. ;)
Post a Comment