Friday, November 10, 2006

Celebrity Look Alikes

i thought this was pretty funny.

6 rays of sunshine:

Admin said...

I vote for sharlize or catherine zeta. very funny. i don't really see mandy moore, you are way cuter than her! how does this work?

Admin said...

I vote for sharlize or catherine zeta. very funny. i don't really see mandy moore, you are way cuter than her! how does this work?

Anonymous said...

OK, that was totally me, Lisa, and I don't know why it posted twice! Sorry!

Kristen said...

no problem! a friend sent me her celebrity look-a-likes and i thought it was pretty funny. i had to register at the site to try it for myself. all you do is upload a photo of yourself and the website scans it and chooses the celebrities you most look like. i was surprised by how different i think the celebrities look from each other. but it was interesting. i thought charlize might be the best match, at least with that picture of her and the one of me. anyway, it was fun to see who they chose.

Kristen said...

its funny, too. i did it with a different photo and got different results. i still had mandy & catherine, but also florence henderson, jessica alba, and sara evans. so it must be really scientific. ;)

Alayna said...

I had a girl in high school tell me I looked most like Sally Field... Jerk. I'll have to try this one.