Saturday, February 18, 2006

bathroom blues

as much as i would enjoy giving you all the details of my recent bathroom escapades, i'll spare you. (well, all except mama & cory who have to suffer through it all.) let it suffice to say that the bathroom has not been my friend over the last week & a half. that has actually been the worst part since delivery. well, this morning i was having a rendezvouz in the bathroom & gracie was in her bassinet. elise was such a great helper...she pulled a stool over beside her & talked to her & helped her with her passy & by the time i was done, merry grace was asleep! i told her how awesome she was & she was justly proud!

5 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

Wow, that can't be fun! I guess maybe thats a good thing if the hardest part of delivery was the bathroom trips :) Just more stories to add when were together!

Kristen said...

knowing our family history, i don't know why i didn't see this coming! =)

sj said...

It does add up, doesn't it.

And that was so sweet of Elise to be such a good helper!

I loved all the pictures you posted! When I showed off all the ones I brought back, most everyone commented on how sweet Elise and Ian were in the pictures - how they were loving their baby sister. And, of course, they all oooohed and aaaahed over Merry Grace.

Admin said...

I am serious, Merry is a really cute baby.

Kristen said...

i know! but we knew she would be...all our kids have been (and still are) cute!