Friday, March 18, 2005

something delicious

i just tried something delicious for the first time. while out with ethan, we got to talking about sonic & how good their food is. he mentioned how much he loved their cream pie shakes, something he had tried on his mission. it just happened to be convenient f0r us to swing by sonic =) and elise, adam, & i shared a chocolate cream pie shake. wow! it was great! ethan says the coconut is the best, but they also have banana & strawberry. i'll have to try them all and get back to you on my favorite! i pretty much like everything that sonic has. i have never tried anything there that i did not like. cory & i used to like to go there back when we lived in albertson. they have great fresh fruit slushies (i like lemon and lemon-berry best), their blt is good, their wraps are delicious, their toaster sandwiches rock....need i continue? and to top it all off they have come out with a great new set of commercials featuring these two guys in a car. they are soooo funny. i could totally do an infomercial or something for sonic! all offers can be sent to kristen@ilovesonic.com.....

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

I don't usually stop at Sonic a lot, but your commercial must be working because I'd like to try some of that stuff...when I get to feeling better. Still "under the weather" but hopefully will be better soon!

Geoffrey said...

Ethan is right! Coconut is the best! To me anyhow. I discovered that fact about 3 years ago the last time I lost some serious weight. I used that treat as my reward for a week well done. Yummy! Great therapy! Carolyn and I enjoy going to the Sonic from time to time. We find it a great way to end up our date night out.

Kristen said...

well, i'll have to try coconut next. i thought chocolate would be a safe one to pick for our first time.